FABulous gathered its 3D Printing FABulous Community Meeting for the third time at the beginning of April in Bilbao and selected the 10 best projects for Phase 3.
The 10 selected projects will have the chance to be part of the accelerator for another 8 months and will receive 80.000€ to bring their products and services to the market.
Check out the 10 best projects:
- 3DKUMO – Mobile 3D Scanning Ecosystem – 3dkumo.com
- 3D Revoprint – Connect public accessible or private used 3D-printers and enable the commercial use of them – 3d-revoprint.com
- 3DSquare – Integration of complex 3D dimensional analysis for high quality 3D manufacturing – trimek.com/en
- 3Your Mind – Compare the best 3D Printing services – https://www.3yourmind.com
- Glue and Blue – The mobile-oriented marketplace for Personal and Smart 3D Printed Products – glueandblue.com
- Layered Print – Cupus. Global manufacturing, at your service. http://layeredprints.com/
- Love and Robots – Re-thinking the way the world designs, manufactures and distributes consumer products – loveandrobots.com
- Meshify – Meshified 3D printed components meshify.dk
- Nicetrails – 3D Printed geo-tracked maps app – http://www.nicetrails.com
- RP platform – Enabling 3D Printing Providers to automate their complex sales processes http://rpplatform.com
In parallel to the evaluation, a pitch competition took place at the end of the first day. A jury made of 5 investors from Robert Bosch, Trumpf, AM Ventures and Merck selected the startup RP Platform as the best startup among the 24 competing teams. Layered Print has been selected by the public as the best startup pitch.